Sunday October 13th, 2019
The Turkey Gobbler has 1km , 3km and 8km options for the whole family. The runs all take place on the beautiful Walden Cross Coutry Fitness Club trails. The 1km and 3km are stroller friendly while the 8km allows you to experience some challenging single track sections. The fall colours are usually on full display for this event, making it a beautiful way to get out and earn your bird.
The event is a fundraiser for the Walden Nordic Racing team.
- Kids 1K Run/Walk | Start: 9:45 A.M. | Cost: $8/$10 on Race Day
- 3K TRAIL Run/Walk | Start: 10:00 A.M. | Cost: $20/$25 on Race Day
- 8K TRAIL Run | Start: 10:00 A.M. | Cost: $20/$25 on Race Day
- online at the Running Room
- in person at the Running Room Saturday October 12, 12-3
- in person on race morning at the Naughton ski chalet 8:00-9:00 (cash or cheque only)
RACE KIT PICK UP
- Saturday October 12th, from 12pm to 3pm
At the Sudbury Running Room
- Packages can also be picked up race morning at the Walden Cross Country Fitness Club Ski Chalet from 8:00 – 9:00am.
For more information please contact Neil Phipps
Email: BeatonClassic@hotmail.ca | Phone: 705-692-3261